The ultimate healthy summer refresher: homemade coconut probiotic popsicles.
- 1 cup chopped fresh mango, papaya, pineapple, or kiwi
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 tablespoons of Coconut Probiotic or to taste
- Combine fruit, water, and Coconut Probiotic in a blender. Puree until smooth. Transfer to Popsicle molds; freeze.(Makes 5)
- Replenishes dehydration
- Packed with electrolytes and minerals.
- Helpful for inflammatory conditions
- Improves digestion
- Reduces inflammation
- May Heal gastric ulcers
- May reduce the symptoms of heartburn