This product is no longer available however it has now been reformulated under a new brand. If you loved the old product and would like to try the new improved version contact us on
Bladder Tone is a herbal product to assist in reducing the embarrassing symptoms of a weak bladder.
Features and Benefits
• Bladder Tone works with your body to help strengthen the bladder wall after just 4 - 8 weeks of treatment.
• The effectiveness of Bladder Tone tablets and Bladder Control Cream are supported by pilot trials and survey results conducted with over 260 Australians.
• Clinically tested Biologic Bladder Tone products are used by thousands of Australians of all ages for effective bladder control.
How it works
• The formula in Biologic Bladder Tone contains the Western herb, Horsetail, and the Ayurvedic herb Crateva, both traditionally used to maintain healthy bladder tone
• Horsetail extract: traditionally used for urinary-related conditions.
• Crateva nurvala bark extract: improves bladder tone.
• A complex of the minerals Magnesium and Calcium helps to support nerve transmission.
How to Use
Adults: Take two tablets twice daily with meals for 2-3 months until symptom relief is apparent.
After 2-3 months a maintenance dose of 1 tablet twice daily is recommended.
Children 12 years and older: Take one to two tablets daily with meals until symptom relief is apparent.
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist contact your healthcare professional.
As a precaution it is recommended that Bladder Tone Products not be used during pregnancy and lactation.
This formula contains maltodextrin.
Active Ingredients Per Tablet
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent dry
Crateva nurvala bark (Crateva) 3 g
Equisetum arvense herb (Horsetail) 1.5 g
Magnesium phosphate 70 mg
Equivalent to Magnesium 14.5 mg
Calcium hydrogen phosphate 70 mg
Equivalent to Calcium 16.3